Contract termination for mobile

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Contract termination for mobile

Hi,
I have taken apple mobile on 2 year contract with rogers. If i have to relocate and I want to terminate my contract, what would be the charges that I would end up paying?

Thanks in advance

***Added Labels***

Re: Contract termination for mobile

Good evening @Sushma,

Thanks for joining the Rogers Community!

We’re sorry to hear you’re considering cancelling your Rogers services. Our goal is to exceed expectations by providing you the best products and services.

The amount you will need to pay, in the instance where you terminate your contract early, depends on the amount of time left and on the original subsidy received. Your balance reduces each month by an equal amount during the term of your agreement. Check your device balance at rogers.com/devicebalance!

We need to speak with you in order to process your cancellation request and ensure you are informed of any details relating to your account changes. Please contact us at 1 (855) 381-7834 to resolve any issues or to assist you with the cancellation process. Find more options, on how to reach one of us, at rogers.com/contactus.

If you'd like us to correspond with you to discuss this matter, send us a private message. Please, send the PM to our @CommunityHelps inbox. You can learn how to do so, here.

RogersMaude

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Contract termination for mobile

I think the op was asking about the cost of termination due to the possibility of moving.  He now has the cost implications, but no need to be sorry that he is considering cancelling services.  You may very well be meeting your objective of "Our goal is to exceed expectations by providing you the best products and services."   If he has to move, he has to move and it will greatly depend upon what services are available to him once he gets there.  I don't see it as a judgement of Rogers service at all, and you have provided excellent support on what the cost implication is and how to contact Rogers to move forward or want to discuss the topic further about his account details.  Which is a great response.

Thanks for updating him on the costs, if he has to move. Life can take sudden changes, and this is a question I always ask when I take on contracts, as I can never predict what can happen in the future, and one of my frequent questions now is if I move, since one of our desired locations does not have Rogers service, only Bell. Just wanted to clarify that their issue was moving and related costs, no suggestion that there is any dissatisfaction with Rogers that I see.

Bruce