Contract End Date

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Contract End Date

Hi. I'm just wondering if there is anywhere on the my rogers page that says when my contract ends. I can't remember when it ends and I would like to know how I can find out. Thanks!!

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Contract End Date

Hello saundemay

Sadly Rogers never added this feature. In order to know when your contract is over, you will need to contact Rogers customer care & ask the rep about it. If you are on a flextab with Rogers, you can go into My Rogers - Overview - View / Balance Flextab

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello saundemay

Sadly Rogers never added this feature. In order to know when your contract is over, you will need to contact Rogers customer care & ask the rep about it. If you are on a flextab with Rogers, you can go into My Rogers - Overview - View / Balance Flextab

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

While it doesn't provide an exact date, I beleive the euf/flextab payment page shows the month.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello GDkitty

You are correct. It does not show the exact date BUT it shows the month and year. That is something that most want at least. If they really want to know, they can contact Rogers customer care and find out or go to a Rogers store and find out.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

When I read about all the contract disputes in this and other thread I wonder, Do you as consumers not keep copies of the original contracts and or receipts?

If not you should. It can save a lot of time and frustration.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jays77

Some people just put the paper contract somewhere and forget about it, throw it out by accident in misplace it. The problem is that Rogers Should add this function on the website so u can find out faster if u lost your contract and whatnot.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yup! i make sure to keep a copy of it, in with where my bills are, etc.

As well, i make sure to have my email set up with rogers (doesnt have to be a rogers email, can be anything) that if you make any changes, the change documents are emailed to you as well.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

RE: doconsumers not keep their paperwork.....

I have my original Rogers contract from about 12 years ago, but I have renewed it by phone several times since then with no paperwork.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dasoulmann

That is because either you didn't give them your email or they didn't ask for your email assuming you have one. If you ask them to mail you the contract or email to you at the time of the upgrade, they will and so u will have it.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hi just want to know when my contract ends can I carry on with my same plan, less value pack, with my own phone.

Thanks