Is there a support phone number for ignite

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Contact Us | Help & Support | Rogers

RogersMoin

Hello, @Johntraynor.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 😀

Thank you for your query, are you looking for account support or technical support?

Please check out our Contact Us portal for all the support options. 

Feel free to browse and post your concern in our Ignite TV board.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

RogersMoin

Hello, @Johntraynor.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 😀

Thank you for your query, are you looking for account support or technical support?

Please check out our Contact Us portal for all the support options. 

Feel free to browse and post your concern in our Ignite TV board.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

cfillion1
I plan to stick around

Is it possible to phone support? I've been ignored for 2 days on the 'chat' now. I am so unhappy with the service, and I'm a fifteen+ year loyal customer. I've searched the site and even Google, can't find a phone number.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

At the bottom of almost every Rogers page is a "Contact Us" link:

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/support/contactus

If you click on that you then click on the kind of support you need - technical, account, etc. and there is a phone number on that page.

cfillion1
I plan to stick around

I eventually found the number on Google, but there is no phone number on the support page linked. Only an option to chat, which gained me no response after 45 minutes waiting.

ETA: I must apologize. After typing in this reply it occurred to me to try a different browser. I opened the link in Chrome and there were indeed more options including the phone number. These do not appear in Firefox! Thanks for the patience.

what number do i call to cancel service?

Good day, @frustrated666,

I just want to welcome you to our community forums and thank you for your first post! 🙂

I'm so sad to hear that you are looking to cancel your services. Is it something we did? Feel free to post any concerns you may have here in the forums and don't forget to look for other threads that may provide a solution or clarity to any issues you may be experiencing. 

To speak directly to a Rogers customer care agent, you may call 1-888-764-3771. Our call centre is available for support 7 days a week from 7 am-midnight (EST).  As mentioned in this thread, we also have other avenues of support if you check out our Contact Us page. Just click the "General Inquiries" tile to get started.

I hope this helps!

RogersLaura

bigyinsteel
I've been here awhile

6 days on hold for rogers ignite move services. no chat available and shops won't help saying phone. I feel that I now have to cancel my account and get bell. When are you going to provide a call center service that answers? 

Greetings @bigyinsteel!

I am sorry for the long wait times. We're a lot more popular than usual lately and we're doing our best to answer our customers as fast as we can.

Please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so that we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 8 in conversation