Contact Us | Help & Support | Rogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johntraynor
I've Been Around

Contact Us | Help & Support | Rogers

Is there a support phone number for ignite

*Added Labels*

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
RogersMoin

Re: Contact Us | Help & Support | Rogers

Hello, @Johntraynor.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 😀

Thank you for your query, are you looking for account support or technical support?

Please check out our Contact Us portal for all the support options. 

Feel free to browse and post your concern in our Ignite TV board.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

View solution in original post

All Replies
RogersMoin

Hello, @Johntraynor.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 😀

Thank you for your query, are you looking for account support or technical support?

Please check out our Contact Us portal for all the support options. 

Feel free to browse and post your concern in our Ignite TV board.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

View solution in original post

cfillion1
I Plan to Stick Around

Is it possible to phone support? I've been ignored for 2 days on the 'chat' now. I am so unhappy with the service, and I'm a fifteen+ year loyal customer. I've searched the site and even Google, can't find a phone number.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

At the bottom of almost every Rogers page is a "Contact Us" link:

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/support/contactus

If you click on that you then click on the kind of support you need - technical, account, etc. and there is a phone number on that page.

cfillion1
I Plan to Stick Around

I eventually found the number on Google, but there is no phone number on the support page linked. Only an option to chat, which gained me no response after 45 minutes waiting.

ETA: I must apologize. After typing in this reply it occurred to me to try a different browser. I opened the link in Chrome and there were indeed more options including the phone number. These do not appear in Firefox! Thanks for the patience.

frustrated666
I've Been Around

what number do i call to cancel service?

RogersLaura

Good day, @frustrated666,

I just want to welcome you to our community forums and thank you for your first post! 🙂

I'm so sad to hear that you are looking to cancel your services. Is it something we did? Feel free to post any concerns you may have here in the forums and don't forget to look for other threads that may provide a solution or clarity to any issues you may be experiencing. 

To speak directly to a Rogers customer care agent, you may call 1-888-764-3771. Our call centre is available for support 7 days a week from 7 am-midnight (EST).  As mentioned in this thread, we also have other avenues of support if you check out our Contact Us page. Just click the "General Inquiries" tile to get started.

I hope this helps!

RogersLaura