Consumer Loyalty Discount

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Consumer Loyalty Discount

Hey, did rogers every help you out for your loyalty?

I have been 15 years and they just seem to sting me along and then kick me in the teeth...all while being polite.

I've Been Here Awhile

No not at all
I've Been Here Awhile

No they did not. Transferred me around a lot only to be told to lower my data plan if I wanted a “cheaper” bill. And as soon as my contract is up in November I’m switching complained because Rogers doesn’t care about loyalty.

Hello @unhappywithrgrs,

A very warm welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and congratulations on your very first post! We appreciate your honesty. 😊

Loyalty is something that you don't see a whole lot these days as many folks tend to jump ship for a better deal, and I get it...who doesn't love a good deal? We definitely appreciate the 15 years you've been with us--this really means a lot!!

Hello @Spundit and @chickinikki2,

We're sorry to hear that you were less than impressed with your interaction with us. We'd love to keep you in the Rogers family if at all possible!

@unhappywithrgrs, @Spundit, @chickinikki2:

We certainly try our best to stay as competitive as we can in today's market while offering the best, in-class products and services to our valued customers! At the end of the day, I understand that cost is important too, even for me. 

If you have some time, we'd love to review your options with you again to see if we can find something more suitable to your needs. Please feel free to send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Kind regards!

RogersLaura

I've Been Around

Customer for over a Decade

Hi Rogers. Not too sure what else to do. I have been a pretty loyal customer of yours almost all my adult life. I was just diagnosed with a life changing/ending disease. It should be treatable once I get on the right meds. I have been on disability since January and the bill is getting bigger and bigger with me barely making a dent and it growing. I don't know if there is anything Rogers will do for a loyal customer. But it would sure be nice to see some compassion. I should be back at work and normal payment soon if I can dig myself out of this hole feeling very hopeless atm. Maybe Rogers has a little hope for me

Hello @Bwillisko,

A very warm welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Congratulations on your first post!! 👍

Being faced with such an unexpected hardship (especially where one's health is at stake) can be a very trying time in someone's life. We are so sorry to hear about your circumstance and hope that you will start to feel better soon!!

When these things happen it can definitely cause your world to halt and finances can often be affected, so I understand where you are coming from. By any chance, have you been in touch with our Credit Operations team? Sometimes, they are able to work out a payment plan to help give you more time to make your payments. They may also have some other solutions available payment-wise if you explain your situation to them. Here is their contact information should you need it:

By Phone1-866-346-3430

• Monday to Friday: 7:00 a.m. - midnight (ET)
  • Saturday: 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. (ET)

Online via Live Chat Support:  http://www.rogershelp.com/customerserv/livechatsupport/index.php?source=201&con=true

• Monday to Friday: 7:00 am - midnight (ET)
  • Saturday: 7:30 am - 9 pm (ET)
  • Sunday: 10 am - 6 pm (ET)

From a service perspective, we'd like to review your account to see how we can help make your monthly service fees more manageable while you are going through this very difficult time in your life. We'll do our best to support you in any way we can. 😊

If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Kindest of regards,

RogersLaura