cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consequence of moving Primary line

WADE3
I've been around

I want to move my primary line to Telus. 

I currently have 12 GB of shared data with a family member whose number has been an addition to my account. 

What will happen if I move the primary line over to Telus to the added line? Will the account be switched over to that person with the same share everything data plan or will this trigger some hidden fees and nightmare situation?

Thank you.

*Added Labels*

1 REPLY 1

Re: Consequence of moving Primary line

RogersMoin

Hello, @WADE3.

Thank you for joining Rogers Community Forums. I appreciate posting your query in the Community. 

We'd hate to see you part ways with us; we can look into tailoring your plan that suits your needs. 

To ensure that we provide you with accurate information regarding the move, we have to look into your account. The Share Everything plans are built on the primary lines; the secondary lines share the data and may bring bonus data to the pool. You may want to consider the transfer of responsibility to the other family member prior to moving your line. 

Please reach out to us by sending a private message at @CommunityHelps or by using the contact options so we can provide full details. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation