Connection Fee

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Connection Fee

Hello and welcome to the Community @itsvatsa,

As a consumer myself, I do not like seeing unexpected charges on any of my invoices either. The connection fee is charged to activate your device on the Rogers network. It applies to each new hardware that is purchased. All new customers and existing customers who add a new number or upgrade an existing number on their account are charged the connection fee. We do however have an online exclusive offer of no connection fee if the hardware upgrade is completed on rogers.com.

Hope this helps Robot Happy!

RogersZia

I've Been Around

Re: Connection Fee

I had a number with Rogers which was changed to prepaid as the Rogers service center person urged me to do it. So I did it and than now when I want to have the same plan and an add on under postpaid account I have to pay connection fees again. I don't understand why I have to pay it again. This is absurd. Online activations should be free if not that atleast for customers who were Rogers customers , moved to prepaid and want to get back to postpaid. Thanks
Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 11 in conversation