cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compensation for Service Interruption

g555
I've Been Around

Anyone else feel compensation is in order? Lost money in business deals because of the outage!

**Added Labels**

47 REPLIES 47

Re: Compensation for Service Interruption

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

What is the date at the top of the bill? As discussed in the solution posted in this thread, as well as other posts, your credit should appear in your bill with an August date on it.  If your bill is dated July XX, then the credit will not be on it.

(Yes, I know you may be paying for August, or perhaps even some other period of time, but it's the date on the bill that matters.)

Apollogz
I've Been Here Awhile

I see no credit and I was down for 20 days.

I get low level expendable nonsense "customer support"

LouiseDulong
I've Been Around

I just received my monthly bill and do not see a credit for the 5 day outage you had in July 2022! When can we expect this??

jays77
I'm a Trusted Contributor

My bill  posted today has been adjusted to account for the credit.

par241
I've Been Here Awhile

I'll inquire however I please, that is why your forum exist. 

If you are saying that my current month bill is paying for the previous month, then explain to me why when I first signed up for the service that I was billed on that same month? And I was not charged a prorated amount, it was for the entire month's bill on the same month I signed up and service was activated. Was I being billed for the previous month for which I was not a part of Rogers? How does your logic make sense there. 

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@jays77 wrote:

My bill  posted today has been adjusted to account for the credit.

It's now August and I also received the "JULY 8 SERVICE OUTAGE CREDIT" on my bill.

Community Testing Lab

We’ve got an amazing opportunity to test our upcoming Gateway!

Click here to find out more!

Topic Stats