Checking my roaming usage ?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Checking my roaming usage ?

I'm currently in the US on the 40$, 50 min calls 200 mb data, 1 month roaming plan. I've been having all kind of problems checking my usage.

The rogers app and the website doesn't show my separate roaming data use and I get 98min overage with 0 min included which is totally wrong.

When I called Customer service last week they were able to check my usage from their end. For now I have to rely on my iphone settings info because I'm getting nothing useful from rogers app and MyRogers site !

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Checking my roaming usage ?

While not POSTIVE..i am wondering.. its due to when you are roaming, that info is collected by the carrier you are ON while down there, then passed up to rogers.
That the info, has not been properly transmitted / yet?

I Plan to Stick Around

Don't worry about the usage details as it happened to me too. I sdont know why it shows 0 included. But don't worry it will fix it self by the time of your billing cycle. If you want to check give Rogers a Call it's free anywhere.
I Plan to Stick Around

It's really frustrating that rogers doesn't have a better app and website and I have to rely on third party info for relevant data !
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah I know how you feel.. I guess you would have to call to Call and check for your usage Untill they update the app..
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Blazerlegb

Hopefully soon Rogers does bring this up for us. They need to come up to date!. It is frustrating to call in to find out

****Updated Solution****

Ths information for your roaming usage can be viewed from your MyRogers App or by signing into Rogers.com and clicking billing and roaming usage. This will provide you with the minutes/text/data used and what's remaining.

I Plan to Stick Around

So I'm back from the US and my Bill was over 200 $ Smiley Surprised

I usually Pay around 80$ + 40 $ for the 200Mb 59 Minutes Package. The Data was fine but I was charged over 90$ for my talk time exceding the 50Min. At .075 $ per minute it adds up quickly. I think it's still too expensive for roaming.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Blazerlegb

It is! They need to start bringing it down a bit. This is why I use a unlocked phone and just get a international sim and use that. May not be the same number and such but it's worth it.
I Plan to Stick Around

That's kinda your fault knowing your over and knowing the charges. So in theory roaming can be expensive but can be controlled easily. There was another plan giving 100 mins maybe that was better for you. Me personally I like to keep my orginal phone # but I keep a close eye on data and never had a big bill.
I Plan to Stick Around

Moreover in the plan you bought, it had unlimited texting. Maybe you should of used texts rather than voice all the time? It would of saved you.
Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 in conversation