Check Account Balance

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Check Account Balance

How do I look up my balance?

***Added Labels***

Re: Check Account Balance

Good day @donandbetty ,

Thanks for joining the Rogers Community Forums! With online billing it’s easy to stay up-to-date on your account balance.

View account balance online:

1. Sign in to MyRogers and click Billing & Payment.
  2. View your balance under Total Account Balance.

View account balance in the MyRogers app:

1. Open the app and sign in.
  2. View your balance next to Account Balance ($).

If you don’t see Account Balance ($) on the app’s home screen, sign in to your account by tapping the  icon and selecting Sign In.

View account balance by phone:

1. Call 1-888-764-3771 or *611 from your wireless device.
  2. After the Rogers welcome message: Press 1.
  3. To confirm the Phone Number or Account Number you are calling from, press 1. If incorrect, press 2 and enter your 10 digit phone number and press #.
  4. For your Account Balance: press 1.

You will hear your most recent invoice and the last payment amount received. If you are calling from your wireless device, you will receive a text message with your account balance details.

Note: Your account balance may differ from the total due on your last bill. Your account balance includes any payments, credits or adjustments made on your account since your last bill, while the total due on your last bill shows the balance owing as of your last bill date.

After making a payment, your balance will update once the payment has been processed (up to 48 hours).

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude