Channel with MotoGP races?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Channel with MotoGP races?

Looking for a channel that shows MotoGP races.
I currently watch them on BeIN Sports on Aliant but will be moving to a rural area where it is unavailable.
Does Rogers have a channel that shows them?

*Edited Labels*

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Channel with MotoGP races?

If BeIN sports is available I should be good, I currently subscribe to it with aliant. It is cheaper for the channel than an online subscription to either BeIN sports or motogp websites.
Thanks

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Hello, @Asubayah42

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

Thank you for posting your query in the Community. I appreciate your interest in MotoGP races, even though we offer beIN SPORTS it's not available in all provinces. You may want to check the FOX Sports Racing channel which offers the MotoGP programming. I suggest checking the availability of the channels by visiting rogers.com/tv. Please make sure to select the correct province from the drop-down at the top of the page. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@Asubayah42I currently see the British MotoGP from Silverstone available on BEIN Sports (Ch 491) August 28 at 4 a.m. and 5 a.m. (taped). Also Canadian Superbikes on August 28 at 1:00 pm on TSN2 (495). All under "Motorcycle Racing". Also Arenacross from Calgary at 12 a.m. on September 3 on Fox Sports starting 12 a.m. But that's about it. And BEIN is and extra cost channel.  I remember being able to watch MotoGP all the time on Rogers cable, but those days are gone.  A lot of non-stick-and-ball sports have been cut back. A couple of years ago I could watch all the classic cycling grand tours, now all that is left is the Tour de France, the others you can only get by subscribing to streaming Internet services.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

beIN sports is the only "channel" of MotoGP (and Superbike I believe) at this time.  If the "channel" is not available, I believe you can subscribe to the beIN streaming (via computer, etc) version.

I also wish they were available on another channel since I'm quite interested, but I haven't found anything when I looked a while back.  I'm not going to pay $15/mo, or whatever, as I currently have enough to watch on my PVR.  You can probably also subscribe online to MotoGP.  I haven't looked into that. Do a search for "MotoGP Online". I found several links just now.

https://secure.motogp.com/en/subscribe

Be aware that some of these streaming options are GeoBlocked.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

If BeIN sports is available I should be good, I currently subscribe to it with aliant. It is cheaper for the channel than an online subscription to either BeIN sports or motogp websites.
Thanks

View solution in original post