Changing Wireless Plan?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Changing Wireless Plan?

Is it possible to change from the $80 500MB Share Everything plan to a $75 5GB Corporate plan? How many lines can you have under a corporate account?
I've Been Around

If I change my plan, but i still have a bill on my old one. Do I still have to pay for it?

Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi @Aj10,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forums!Smiley Happy

Yes, if you still have an old bill after changing your plan to a new one, you will still need to pay the old bill to avoid any outstanding balances.

Thanks.
RogersArthur

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi, could anyone tell me if I change Rogers wireless plans then would it extend my contract? Currently I have share everything plan and I'm wanting to change it to their new promotional share everything plus plans but I want to do it without extending my contract. Thanks in advance.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @darkhorse2800

Nope it won't! You have have to extend your contract at all! You can change your plan at anytime you wish without any penalty!.

So go ahead :).

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

@Meowmix wrote:

Hello jly660

The best thing to do, is contact Rogers & have them look into this for you. The website will show you plans, but the plan 2 years is ONLY when you sign up for a new contract or upgrading on the line. You can change into those plans anytime you like BUT you are stuck into the 3 year term you have until you either cancel & reopen the line or upgrade into a new device on the account.

If you want to do a 2 year term, you will need to upgrade your line to a new device & then the contract will renew to a 2 year term.

Changing plans even the ones showing only will NOT change the contract length.

Hello,

I had an "exclusive offer" on my wireless plan for 4GB at $80/mo which was $10/mo less than my current plan.   

The comparison with the new plan is shown below.  Do you notice anything wrong with the math?  

Change Wireless plan.jpg