Change personal account-> business account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barndoor
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Change personal account-> business account

Ok  ... so what does the fact that  person A has a different  plan from person B have to do with the point being made here?  

A couple other reasons for price differences would also include the negotiating skills of the  plan owner  and the  powers granted the CSR's that have been dealt with.

I don't see how that really has anything to do with the point about Rogers  personnel possibly  trying to reverse or change said plan because it doesn't fit the Rogers Rules as they know them. 

jd6857
I've Been Around

Personal Rogers to Business Rogers number porting

Hi,

I have a personal number and a business number that I just received from my employer.  I would like to consolidate my phones(so I don't have to carry 2 everywhere), is it possible to port my personal number over to my business account and replace the business number?  I do not have a contract with my personal account, but do have one with my business account(will just be changing the number, won't be changing the contract / services)

RogersShaun

Hello @jd6857,

Welcome to the Community Forums!

I can appreciate wanting to free up some pocket space and only carry one phone.  Especially if the business phone is an upgrade over your personal one Smiley Wink

Your request is definitely do-able.  However, we would need the employer to make the request to take over your personal number.  

I hope this helps!

RogersShaun

Jaleblanc88
I've Been Around

Seems like I am having the very same issue except different circumstances I wanted a personal account never requested business account and was never told by representative that a business account was even part of the discussion considering it was me and my daughter who went in to get a phone from T-booth using Rogers as our cellular provider we both got new phones although we had phones that we were bringing with us unlocked,, but unfortunately I’m a victim of identity fraud and community harassment so he suggested because of the compromising problems I had with my phone and my previous provider Koodo it seemed as if my problems went away I ended up getting a 6S and my daughter got I believe A seven or eight this was back in January 2018 and as well due to still unknown problems with the identified I was unable to actually provide myself and my daughter a phone and account because of unknown forcing problems with my financial ability that I am,,,still not aware of although steps have already been taken out three times to do everything that was to be Done,,, My daughter had to put the phone in her name against my wishes unfortunately I needed her to have a phone as well as I need a provider to have communication with her and my son now for a good 23 months of a new phone everything seems fine Then everything went right back to the way it was before I had changed now on this share everything plan but I Donely just recently found out hello because nothing was explained or stated to me and unfortunately with this identity fraud I’m finding I’m pretty sure I am somehow intertwined and USED in some sort of business/corporation means Because the problem is I only receive once in a while I’m gonna call it Robo calls or my daughter and the weirdest phone numbers that start with a V,,,, so just over a year ago my 6S even though I knew it was compromised and I know it’s due to my iCloud seems to be on some kind of MDM type software which is corrupt and obviously transferred from my previous phone which is now my current phone which is an iPhone five SE which would bottle and purchased from Koodo all of our phones were never refurbished to my knowledge as requested upon receiving due to my problems as well as my daughters and unfortunately some thing happened to my 6S so now I’m stuck having to use my 5S again with again more issues Then I can bear to handle any more but what my problem is is having to go to multiple no different Rogers locations and wanting to change from a business account to a personal account because there’s a lot more personal rights when you’re involved with a personal account you have more CRTC rates as a consumer When you are a account you have more liability risks that you have to suck up and although I cannot find anywhere on my phone and Internet complete information on share everything plan and complete breakdown of how to take advantage of ALL the beautiful features that are being used on my line just NOT by myself or my Daughter ever and I am just TIRED of it happening and seeing how much worse this continues to get but NOBODY CAN IMAGINE WHAT IDENTITY 20 YEARS OF IDENTITY FRAUD/ IMPERSONATION, FALSIFIED MEDICAL DOCUMENTATION CAN DO TO THE CREDIBILITY AND LIFE HOW IT CAN AFFECT A LOVING STAY-AT-HOME MOTHER AND (NOW)-EX-WIFE,,, AND TO CONSTANTLY BE CONTROLLED AND DISTORTED BY CYBERCRIME, corrupted people within institutions that I pay for my personal services to assist the constant abuse for the last ten years all of my personal communication have been compromised and controlled by this and I am still wondering what the authorities are even here for??
And what’s the point of being a good person and citizen doing things right like making sure BILLS ARE always paid?? IF YOU ARE JUST ALWAYS GOING TO BE TREATED LIKE A CRAZY CRIMINAL AND NEVER EVER ABLE TO ACCESS YOUR OWN PERSONAL SERVICES THAT YOU PAY FOR OR EVEN YOUR RIGHTS AS A CANADIAN BORN CITZEN AND HUMAN BEING???LIKE IF THIS WERE ACTUALLY A MENTAL HEALTH ISSUE THEN THERE WOULD BE NO PROBLEMS CUZ THEY ARE GIVEN A RIGHTS ADVISOR!!!
But seriously this game has to END so how about you guys start with the investigation on mine and my daughters line and find out who all this shared services are going to and help me get justice for being a loving caring mother, wife and Humanitarian I think 20 years is LONG ENOUGH!!
RogersZia

Good evening @Jaleblanc88,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thank you for sharing your experience in detail. Please know we take the privacy of our customers' information very seriously :).

In order to best assist you, I would like to ask you a few questions:.

1) Are you having issues with a Rogers device you currently have? If yes, can you please elaborate a little on the nature of the issue.

2) Are you looking to switch your account from Business to Consumer? Or are you inquiring on behalf of your daughter?

3) Are there any billing issues you've experienced on your current account?

Additionally, a Share Everything plan allows you to share the data between all eligible active lines on an account. 

Hope this helps!

RogersZia