Change email for forum account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Change email for forum account

Hi, 

I was just wondering if any mod can assist me in changing my email. I have already sent a pm to one and have not had response (he is online) and dont want to spam anyone with a request that someone else might handle.  

Initially I created this account to ask a question i had 3 years ago but that is long gone.

Thanks.

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Change email for forum account

My Rogers > My Rogers Profile should let you do it.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the suggestion but this forum account is not linked to a my rogers account and the email for the my rogers account is different than the one on my forum account.

Note:  I am not the primary account holder for my rogers services.  Although at one time it might have been the current email for forum account. 

Woops nevermind it is linked its just the email was not updated. 

I've Been Around

I have now created my own account under this name. I never knew you could create one seperate for community forums.

I Plan to Stick Around

Woops again it was a fluke that i was able to create an account with out an associated rogers service as i cant access it now, sorry for any false info.
I'm a Senior Advisor

One problem with this community forum is that it uses your Rogers account login (Unless, I presume you've created a separate login here.)  The problem is that for security reasons, you have to log in here each and every time unless you haven't logged out, in which case you still get logged out after an hour. That makes this more difficult to use than all other forums out there, which log you in automatically. I seem to recall that Rogers was going to do something to fix that, but nothing so far.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario