cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change contact number

yetiboy
I've been here awhile

I am a new customer and I am trying to change my contact phone number (the wrong number was entered when I enrolled), but I'm unable to change it since my cell plan is not with Rogers so the system will not send me a confirmation text. I've tried using chat multiple times over the last 2-3 days and never get a response, from anyone, ever. 

I have technicians coming to the house today to install and they're going to be texting the wrong number to confirm they're arriving. I need this change ASAP. How?

***Added Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Change contact number

RogersJo

Greetings @yetiboy!

A warm welcome to the Community and Congrats on your first post with us! 😊 We're sorry to hear about the issue you're having with regards to updating your contact number. That most definitely is not the type of experience we want you to be having. Have you since been able to successfully get the number updated since you last posted? 

For future reference, I found a super helpful article that will shed some light on how to go about updating your account related information going foward via your MyRogers account.

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersJo

yetiboy
I've been here awhile

Unfortunately, no, this has not been resolved. I have not yet been able to get in contact with anyone to change the number, and nothing on that page is of any help - it suggest what I have already tried. 

Hello, @yetiboy.

I hope your service has been installed; it could be more convenient when self-serve options could be used as designed. Are you still looking to update your wireless contact number? We can help; please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation