Change Billing Cycle Date to Align with Payment Schedule

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Change Billing Cycle Date to Align with Payment Schedule

Before I contact account support I thought I would post my question here.  Is it possible to have your bill due date changed to something which would tie in better with the time of the month you receive your funds?  Anyone had any experience with doing this thus avoiding late payment charges when the outgo is out of sync with the income.

Web

**Labels Added**

Solved! Go to Solution.
Highlighted

Re: Change Billing Cycle Date to Align with Payment Schedule

Hello @Webster01,

Thanks for posting your concern here in the Rogers Community Forums! I'm sure this is a topic that has crossed the minds of others as well. I can definitely understand the importance of wanting your payment due date to be in sync with when your funds are readily available. 😉

Although we do not always recommend changing your billing cycle date (since this can cause quite a bit of prorated adjustments on the initial invoice following the change), it is certainly something that can be accommodated depending on the dates requested. 

This request can be made through any of our available avenues of support including Live Chat, Social Media Support (via Twitter @RogersHelps or on Facebook.com/Rogers), over the telephone (1-888-764-3771, 7 am-midnight ET), or feel free to send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further.

For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Change Billing Cycle Date to Align with Payment Schedule

Rogers Laura has looked in to this for me and it is possible to adjust your payment due date.  Meaning that you will have a bit larger bill in that new first cycle.  She will be helping me accomplish that later this month.

Web

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation