Cannot contact Rogers on any platform or phone number

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Cannot contact Rogers on any platform or phone number

I am not able to contact Rogers, I want to move my services to the new location. The move concierge service doesn't work and their all phone lines are busy!!! I am trying to reach them since yesterday!

I've Been Around

I have been trying for days to get through to change my plan to the new promo one. Currently I have a share everything with 2 phones but the online won't let me cancel and change to the new one. Any suggestions or will Rogers honour the plan  since nobody can reach them after today

I've Been Here Awhile

Been on hold now 4.5 hrs and no answere in the exact same boat as you on share plan and want new promo can’t do it online, would kill to know the hold wait time

I've Been Here Awhile

Been on hold over 4 hrs, anybody know what currant hold time is or how long they held for to get through???

I'm Here A Lot

I tried many times 1 - 2 hours .. and all end up the line got cut off .. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

seriously this is insane I am a regular customer of 10 years trying to get some help and i cant get through

I've Been Here Awhile

I was on hold for 3 hours and just got cut off

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys.

Unfortunately the wait lines are near 2-4hrs at times and some calls may be disconnected. This is due to the system over filling with calls from customers about the new plan that is being offered.

There isn't much that can be done unless u actually go to a store if u have any other issues regarding ur account.
I've Been Around

Why wont Rogers just setup an email where people can email - those who wants new plan - so we can all be save from this nonsense 4 hours wait on phone ? 

i called fido not long ago today - and i got the answer in 2 minutes and got my phone plan changed to 10 GB for $60 - and now i wanna do the same for my wife phone and haven't been able to connect at all. 

I am thinking at this opint if i just switch her to fido - atleast they are answering and offering the same plan.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mrasimonline

Rogers owns Fido. Also Fido doesn't get much good plans or offers at times since Rogers owns them. Also its the same service u are getting.

All in all I agree however those emails wouldn't be responded to for days on end and customers would make complaints and cancel. So i see why they didn't do it.