Cancelling an appointment

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Cancelling an appointment

I have an appointment for this wednesday for a technician to come over to my house but I want to cancel how can I do that?

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee

Re: Cancelling an appointment

The most common step is to call in and they can cancel the appointment.
If you have myRogers account, there is an appointment notification - but I don't know if you can cancel it over myRogers (I have never attempted to look into it)

Was it a technical issue - tech appointment or was it a change of service - tech appointment?

For technical issue - you can call tech support to cancel.
For Service change - you can call customer service to cancel the appointment.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I' d like to cancel an appointment for tomorrow 5 Sep 2107 (10 to 12 noon).  Case was C125803159. Resolved by myself when I replaced the Ethernet cable supplied by Rogers by one I had.  Please let the Tech Expert know.  We tried to resolve this for over  an hour.  I will take the old cable back to your local store.

Hey @jfmitch1716,

Glad to hear you were able to get your issue fixed! 

We'd be happy to cancel the appointment for you.  If you could kindly reach out to us @CommunityHelps via PM, we can take care of it.  If you're unfamiliar with how our private messenger works, here's a how to BLOG.

RogersShaun

I Plan to Stick Around

Cancelled the appointment by telephone so all  is now well.

I've Been Here Awhile

I have an appointment for a service person to come to check the tv cable. the problem has resolved itself, thus I would like to cancel the service call, scheduled for November 06, between 2pm and 4pm.

I've Been Here Awhile

I don't do blogs

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

If you don't "blog" per post 4 of this thread, then give them a call.

@tl52 wrote:

I don't do blogs

What exactly are you doing now?  If you don't wish to call, post 4 is probably your best/fastest/easiest solution.