cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled Account

greywolf27
I've been around

Hello, I would like to know why my new Rogers account was abruptly cancelled 3 days after I opened it. I called the Customer Service line at 888-764-3771 to do it, and with the help of an agent, he created my account, I picked my plan and my phone, and received confirmation by email. Three days later I get a bill for zero dollars. I decided to log into my account to see what the status was in receiving my phone. Then I noticed it was cancelled. I use the chat to ask why; they told me it was closed due to fraudulent use and redirected me to call 888-383-2080, which I did. In fact, I called 4 times and left messages each time. No one ever bothered to call back. Fraudulent use? Impossible. There is no phone number or device connected to the account. And coincidentally, my co-worker received the same cancellation due to fraud notice as well. This is totally unacceptable and needs to be resolved ASAP. I have been a Fido customer for years, and I will leave both companies if this is not resolved to my satisfaction. 

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cancelled Account

RogersZia

Good evening @greywolf27 

Welcome to the Community!

This is really odd, the number you were provided is for our Fraud team. Do you know if a fraud investigation was initiated on your account? Was there an extension provided with the phone number?

We would be happy to review your account and help with the next steps. Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further.

RogersZia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Cancelled Account

RogersZia

Good evening @greywolf27 

Welcome to the Community!

This is really odd, the number you were provided is for our Fraud team. Do you know if a fraud investigation was initiated on your account? Was there an extension provided with the phone number?

We would be happy to review your account and help with the next steps. Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation