Cancel Service

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Cancel Service

Hello, @Sawarn

Thanks so much for that information. As mentioned above in the post from @RogersLaura it could take up to 6 business days to process the equipment once it is showing delivered via the tracking information.

If the account is not showing cancelled by Tuesday, September 22 send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can see what the status is on our end.

Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

RogersTony

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I left Canada for two month now and I'm not going back, and I don't use this service no more, I want to close the account. Please. Thanks so much
Highlighted

Greetings @Potono,

Welcome to the Rogers community! 

Thanks for the heads up on your present situation. We hope that you are doing well and keeping safe! We are sad to see you leave us!

Just for better clarity, which services do you currently have active with us?

In order for us to cancel your services, we will need to gain access to your account. If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you,
RogersLaura

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Really Rogers?6 days after you receive the equipment back? Mine was delivered September 8 and still hasn't been processed as received yet. I cancelled Sept 1 and spent an hour on the phone first with a call center in New Brunswick who can't cancel ignite services. Transferred to Toronto who couldn't process it but created a ticket to get the back office to do it because my phone line was being ported out. Was billed for September and I fully expect to be billed again tomorrow for October even though I no longer have the services.You people need to get your act together.