Canada US Plan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Canada US Plan

I just signed up for new Canada/US Plan and not sure whether to just click on data or do I click data roaming on as well?
I travel alot in the US and the recent jump in price for roam like home from $65 per billing period to $105 per billing period is just too much.
Im in the US now and afraid of extra data charges but want to get the best use out of my new plan while in US

*Added Labels*

Re: Canada US Plan

Good afternoon @DonWie,

Welcome to the Community!

Our Canada and US Share Everything plans are great for users who travel frequently between the two countries or even call or text to US numbers. These plans comes with unlimited Canada-wide and US calling from Canada and the US (including Guam, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands and northern Mariana Islands), unlimited messaging from Canada or the US to Canadian or US numbers (text, picture and video) and applicable data. Yes you will have to keep the data roam on for the feature to work in the US.

Hope this helps 🙂.

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you RogerZia for answering my question about turning data and data roaming on to use the canada/us plan (always a moment of fear turning that on). Would i just keep the roaming on even once back in canada to be able to talk and text to US numbers?
Thank you also for confirming that it includes both canada and us numbers to and from either location

Hi @DonWie,

Happy to help 🙂. You don't need the roaming feature on to call or send texts to US numbers while in Canada. 

RogersZia