COVID-19 -Shipping/Pick up Delays

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

COVID-19 -Shipping/Pick up Delays

Hi there! Just over a month ago I ordered and paid for a new iPhone (upgrading from my current one) straight from my local Rogers. They said it would be in by April 1st at the latest and I could come pick it up then, but that same local Rogers is temporarily closed for a few weeks do to the Coronavirus. Obviously I’m aware there’s nothing you can do to change that the store is closed but I was wondering how to go about getting the phone that I continue to pay for monthly while my store is closed. Thanks!

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted

Re: COVID-19 -Shipping/Pick up Delays

Good evening @bryanna_m11,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting your inquiry!

I realize the challenges we're all facing due to the current situation. Thank you for your understanding.

We can take a look into your account to see what alternate options can we explore for you.

Since the Community is a public platform, I'll recommend you to reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps for further assistance. Not sure how our PM system works? Check out the How To Send A Private Message blog to learn more. 

RogersZia