cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COVID-19 -Shipping/Pick up Delays

bryanna_m11
I've been around

Hi there! Just over a month ago I ordered and paid for a new iPhone (upgrading from my current one) straight from my local Rogers. They said it would be in by April 1st at the latest and I could come pick it up then, but that same local Rogers is temporarily closed for a few weeks do to the Coronavirus. Obviously I’m aware there’s nothing you can do to change that the store is closed but I was wondering how to go about getting the phone that I continue to pay for monthly while my store is closed. Thanks!

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: COVID-19 -Shipping/Pick up Delays

RogersZia

Good evening @bryanna_m11,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting your inquiry!

I realize the challenges we're all facing due to the current situation. Thank you for your understanding.

We can take a look into your account to see what alternate options can we explore for you.

Since the Community is a public platform, I'll recommend you to reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps for further assistance. Not sure how our PM system works? Check out the How To Send A Private Message blog to learn more. 

RogersZia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: COVID-19 -Shipping/Pick up Delays

RogersZia

Good evening @bryanna_m11,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting your inquiry!

I realize the challenges we're all facing due to the current situation. Thank you for your understanding.

We can take a look into your account to see what alternate options can we explore for you.

Since the Community is a public platform, I'll recommend you to reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps for further assistance. Not sure how our PM system works? Check out the How To Send A Private Message blog to learn more. 

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation