cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA$20 extra every month on my bill

Angel_Garcia
I've been here awhile

Hello there, I would like to have your attention over an issue it has been going on for a long period.

I am being charged every month for the last 1+ year and after calling a couple of times and visiting the Costco location to fix this problem I am still waiting for a response.

I need you to contact me ASAP to take care of this.

Thank you very much

Angel Garcia

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: CA$20 extra every month on my bill

Hi @Angel_Garcia,

Thanks for your posts! If you drafted a reply to @RogersZia, it was not posted successfully.

We definitely want to help you resolve your billing concern. However, so far we have yet to obtain enough information to understand the charges you're referring to.

Our wireless setup fee is normally $35, while the technician fee is often $49.99. It would be ideal, if we could identify your type of services, so that we can provide you with the explanations you're looking for.

Thanks for understanding. 😉 We look forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RogersZia

Good evening @Angel_Garcia,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

May I know what Rogers service do you currently have? Are you able to view the details of the charge on your invoice? The invoice breakdown should indicate if the charge is for a recurring feature or an overage.

Just need a little bit more info to assist you further. 

RogersZia

Angel_Garcia
I've been here awhile

I provided the info you needed. But no reply yet.

What should I do now?

Also I want to report charges for connection fees for $60.

Hi @Angel_Garcia,

Thanks for your posts! If you drafted a reply to @RogersZia, it was not posted successfully.

We definitely want to help you resolve your billing concern. However, so far we have yet to obtain enough information to understand the charges you're referring to.

Our wireless setup fee is normally $35, while the technician fee is often $49.99. It would be ideal, if we could identify your type of services, so that we can provide you with the explanations you're looking for.

Thanks for understanding. 😉 We look forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

Hello there!

This happened October 2018:

I upgraded my cell phone at a Costco location, and I was offered an increase of my data plan at zero cost for me because a loyalty program being offered at that time. I clearly stated that if it was any change on the cost of my plan I prefer not to change anything but I was told nothing was going to change.

I have two lines, before Oct 2018 the cost of both was ($120 + $60) my next bill showed one line at $115 but the second line went up to $85. The next bill also cam with a $30 connection fee.

I went to the costco location to explain the problem and the answer was the connection fee should be credited the next bill or the one after that (never happened and actually I got charged again in December if I recall it right).

And why do I get charged a connection fee when I changed my phone? It is the same SIM card.

I called like 6 months ago to get this billing problem solved but nothing.

One year later the extra charge is a full monthly charge of the service and no solution yet.

Is there anything else you need to know?

Thank you

Hello, @Angel_Garcia

Thanks so much for providing us with clarification on what has transpired thus far. I know how frustrating it can be to see additional charges on your bill that was not explained to you. =(

We'd like to pull up your information on file and take a closer look at this for you to see how we can get this rectified. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps.

Not familiar with our private messaging system? No problem, Click Here.

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation