Billing Issue - Overage Charges

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Billing Issue - Overage Charges

Why did my minutes go to 70 to 121 minutes over it did go up by itselft i am on a tight budjet u can u lower my bills

***Added Labels***

Re: Billing Issue - Overage Charges

Hi @Strawberrys,

We appreciate you participating in the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your first post! 😊

I can see how an unexpected charge would come as a huge shock, especially if you are on a budget! I am actually in the same boat myself! It sounds like you may have a Postpaid account with us, is this true? When you log in to your MyRogers profile and open up the PDF version of your invoice, you should be able to scroll down and view your usage details to see which calls were made and the length of each call. 

If you require some assistance or would like us to review some new plan options with you, we are more than happy to do so! Feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

RogersLaura

I've Been Here Awhile

My bill is way to high i cant pay 99 dollars and some cent i am on disability and i have a small amount of money on my check i am stress out my mom is going to freak and she going to be mad at me theres is no way i cant pay that amount its needs to be cak at 36 dollars and some cents

Good evening @Strawberrys,

Thank you for your post!

To understand the additional charges billed to your most recent invoice, please access your MyRogers online profile and take a look at your latest bill.

Have you had a chance to get your plan looked at, as suggested by @RogersLaura above?

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us via Private Message. You'll find the instructions, here.

Looking forward to your PM!

RogersMaude