(-) Billing Amount

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sthom9
I've Been Here Awhile

(-) Billing Amount

If your current bill is: -$XX. Does the (-) denote a credit on the account? I retty sure it must as I constantly end up overpaying throug bank.

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
RogersMaude

Re: (-) Billing Amount

Good day @Alibaba4211,

Thank you for your post!

If your account was cancelled and a credit balance remains on your account after final billing:

• You will be refunded by cheque approximately 20-27 days after your final billing.

If you currently live at a different address than the one we have on file, please let us know.

If more than 4 weeks have passed since your final invoice was generated, we would have the ability to verify what could cause the delay.

Therefore, if you need help simply provide us with the details of the situation.

We are definitely willing to look into this further !

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

All Replies
Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yes, a negative should be a credit on the account.

That amount, would be taken off the next bill.

Is your banking set up to do auto withdrawl of a specific amount?
Could start compounding a credit then..
EG:  pay 200 when only for 190.  10 credit.
Your next bill would be 180 then.. but pay 200... now 20 credit, etc.

Alibaba4211
I've Been Around

Re: (-) Billing ammont

Hi

I have - Amount on my final bill from Rogers. How to get my money back?

RogersMaude

Good day @Alibaba4211,

Thank you for your post!

If your account was cancelled and a credit balance remains on your account after final billing:

• You will be refunded by cheque approximately 20-27 days after your final billing.

If you currently live at a different address than the one we have on file, please let us know.

If more than 4 weeks have passed since your final invoice was generated, we would have the ability to verify what could cause the delay.

Therefore, if you need help simply provide us with the details of the situation.

We are definitely willing to look into this further !

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

comeba
I've Been Around

negative means you owe money to rogers?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @comeba

When your account amount is in the Negative, that means you have a credit that was given to you or you paid a bit more. That credit will be put towards your next invoice. So nothing to worry about 🙂

So let's say it shows - $5.00 on the amount, that $5 will be take out from your next invoice. 🙂

AlexanderChase
I've Been Around

When I logged into my Rogers account, I found my account balance at $-50.00. I paid the right amount on my bill and they didn't email me anything or any new bill. It isn't even enough for the bill. I was wondering what happened and why it's at -50. It really don't want to lose $50 for nothing.

PointeMama
I've Been Around

-$50.00 is a credit balance, did you make recent changes to your services that reduced the cost of your services, or perhaps had a credit issued for a service problem?  Nice to find out that you have a credit balance and not an increased bill of $50.00 more.

@AlexanderChasewrote:

When I logged into my Rogers account, I found my account balance at $-50.00. I paid the right amount on my bill and they didn't email me anything or any new bill. It isn't even enough for the bill. I was wondering what happened and why it's at -50. It really don't want to lose $50 for nothing.

RogersCorey

Good morning @AlexanderChase

Welcome to our Community!

As this is a user to user forum, they will not be able to answer this question without access to your account. I know that unexpected credits or charges to an account can be cause for concern so let us look into it for you.

Please PM us @CommunityHelps and I will further assist. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

roberta1553
I've Been Around

So have a minus on my Rogers bill and and I owe the same on my credit card. Which one is right?