Bill payment

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Bill payment

My question is that my bill payment was due on August 14, 2016 & I knew I wasn't going to be able to pay it at the time so I called the Billing & Payments support number and I told them that I would be able to pay the bill on the Thursday August 18, 2016. I told them that I would go into a Rogers and pay that way. I went into a Rogers at the mall near my place and learnt that they only accept Credit Cards and at the moment I don't have any money on my credit card so I had to transfer money and it won't show up for maybe another day or so.
What I'm wondering is if my services will be suspended because of this or what will happen until I'm able to pay the bill?
Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Bill payment

Hi @SB12

Thanks for posting on the Community Forums!

Sounds like your payment posted on your account after your next bill generated, showing your previous balance.

Does your account balance reflect the payment made? You can view your current account balance on MyRogers.

@RogersPrasana

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Hello, @SB12

Thank you for joining  the Rogers Community Forums and posting your query.

Your scenario is covered in our How Tos section, please follow the link to the Bill Payments post. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Okay so I paid my last bill that I was talking about. I paid the amount that it said in "The account balance" section which said $192.29 so I paid that even thought I was a little bit late paying it. But now on this bill it says I still owe that amount plus the amount for the next bill.

So all in all something isn't right because I paid the amount that it said to pay in the account balance as of today.
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @SB12

Thanks for posting on the Community Forums!

Sounds like your payment posted on your account after your next bill generated, showing your previous balance.

Does your account balance reflect the payment made? You can view your current account balance on MyRogers.

@RogersPrasana

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

All I know is that I did pay after the due date but I informed someone from the Billing&Payment Customer Service and he said that it was okay. I then paid the amount.
I have an email confirming that I did in fact pay the amount.
But now because of that I owe the same amount again plus the amount that is due for the next bill. I'm not made of money so once again I'm not able to pay the last bills amount immediately like it says too. So I'm pretty much being double charged after paying the amount that it had said before.
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@SB12

Are you able to log into MyRogers?

Once you log into your MyRogers, the account balance will be shown on the left side of the page, which reflects the payment that you've made on your account.

Please let us know if you need anything else.

@RogersPrasana

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I just verified you have the last 5 payment ,the last payment was dec 3rd the next will be Jan 29
Please let me know I got those info from acc dept recording
Thank you
Rene 

Highlighted

Hello Rene @Lolloll,

Welcome to the Rogers Community!

We would love to assist you but this is a public forum and, at this time, we do not have access to your account. Are you having issues with the payments posted to your account?

If you are looking to chat with someone from our Credits Operations department, you can certainly do so.

First, please visit www.rogers.com/contactus. Then, click on "Billing & Payments". You should see this:

If you prefer our help, kindly let us know more specifically what you're seeking assistance with.

Thanks! 🙂

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hi i am new with rogers i need to know wether i can pay the postpaid bill with the rogers card available in Walmart

Highlighted

Good afternoon @sikhlion87,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! I apologize for the delayed reply.

We certainly want to help you figure out the best way for you to pay your Rogers invoices. I am under the impression that the Rogers card you're referring to is a gift card and it might not be ideal for paying your monthly bills.

Have you had a chance to take a look at our most recent How to Make Payments to Your Rogers Account Blog? You'll find all the relevant information in it. 🙂

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions! 

RogersMaude