cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Payments are not being Received

Mahenddra
I've been around

Beware guys.Rogers coredit dept calling me for delayed payment where as I have paid full amount.

I have paid more than I owe to rogers and still they are asking past due.Spent 2 hours on argument and they realize their mistake but not ready to accept.

My 3 payments are not on their record and nobody has answer for that.I clearly told them that inside person must be diverting it to another account and stealing the money.They are quiat no answer.There is big glitch in their billing and payment dept.

Please check your account regularly.

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bill Payments are not being Received

RogersMaude

Hello @Mahenddra,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community! Sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with your payments recently.

How do you normally pay for your Rogers services? Do you have more than one account with us?

Depending on the method you choose, there are different delays until the payment you made is posted to your account

If a payment error occurs when trying on our website, it could be due to your credit card or because we were unable to process your payment due to system maintenance. Please try our other payment options or try again later.

To avoid making multiple payments—before you try again, please check your payment history* to confirm that your initial payment did not go through.

To check your payment history:

1. Sign in to MyRogers.
  2. Under Total balance, select Payment history.

Your payment history may take up to 1 business day to update.

Let us know if you need further assistance!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bill Payments are not being Received

RogersMaude

Hello @Mahenddra,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community! Sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with your payments recently.

How do you normally pay for your Rogers services? Do you have more than one account with us?

Depending on the method you choose, there are different delays until the payment you made is posted to your account

If a payment error occurs when trying on our website, it could be due to your credit card or because we were unable to process your payment due to system maintenance. Please try our other payment options or try again later.

To avoid making multiple payments—before you try again, please check your payment history* to confirm that your initial payment did not go through.

To check your payment history:

1. Sign in to MyRogers.
  2. Under Total balance, select Payment history.

Your payment history may take up to 1 business day to update.

Let us know if you need further assistance!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation