Bill Payment through checking account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Bill Payment through checking account

Hi, I would like to pay my bill, but i can't use my credit card because someone try to make a fraud.

So i would like to know how I can pay with my checking account?

Thanks.

*Added Labels*

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Bill Payment through checking account

Hello, @Domf15.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

Thank you for posting your query in the Community. You can pay Rogers' bill through your checking account by adding Rogers as a payee. When you log into your account, look for the bill payments section. You need your account number to add Rogers as a payee.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask away.

Cheers,
RogersMoin

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Hello, @Domf15.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

Thank you for posting your query in the Community. You can pay Rogers' bill through your checking account by adding Rogers as a payee. When you log into your account, look for the bill payments section. You need your account number to add Rogers as a payee.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask away.

Cheers,
RogersMoin

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@Domf15Or you can sign up for automatic withdrawal if you don't want to do it manually every time you receive the bill. Of course, many people don't want to do that in case they don't  have the funds in their bank account and would rather not pay and accumulate penalties and interest charges.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario