Being Overcharged For Internet Service

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Being Overcharged For Internet Service

Hi. I am being charged $80.99/month for Rogers Ignite30 with 125GB data cap and a modem from 2011. I can live with that data cap for now and manage with the modem with the help of an extender, but the price I'm paying for this is unacceptable. Anyone have any suggestions about Start.ca or Teksavvy or another Internet service provider? Thanks.

**Labels Added**

Solved! Go to Solution.
Highlighted

Re: Being Overcharged For Internet Service

Greetings @unun4848,

Thank you for expressing your billing concerns here in the Community. Pricing can be a pain-point for many customers, including myself. We all want to ensure we are getting the most for our hard earned money. 🙂

Although I cannot comment on what our competitors have to offer, I will say that we take great pride in ensuring that our customers feel valued and are receiving a package and pricing most suitable to their usage and budgetary needs. 

If you are currently unhappy with your pricing or package, we would be more than happy to review your account services to see if we can help find you something more fitting.

To get started, please send us a Private Message via @CommunityHelps or feel free to shoot a quick message to our Social Media team via Twitter @RogersHelps or on Facebook.com/Rogers further assistance. For more information on how our Community Forums Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Kind regards,
RogersLaura