Bango.com/Google charges on my Rogers Bill

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Bango.com/Google charges on samemy Rogers Bill

This is VERY FRUSTRATING... because it is taking so long for "someone" from BANGO (usersupport)... I am still waiting for BANGO to reimburse my ROGERS account and these extra charges started back in November 2020. Again, this was a FREE TABLET from ROGERS. I was charged for video games... POKEMON and an ENTERTAINMENT site... interesting why this happened???? Again, I have told BANGO 7x now, I am a high school English teacher and I have NEVER played POKEMON in my lifetime, nor do I download any video games on my tablet. The ironic part is... I have NEVER given my password to anyone, my tablet does NOT leave my house... I have no children and no one else uses my tablet, but me... ONLY ME... and these "EXTRA CHARGES" were added to my tablet while I was teaching school (in the exact school building) and my tablet was home -- how strange is that? Yes, someone has hacked my tablet. How? I have no clue. First of all, I would NOT be playing POKEMON at school... and I am 100% certain that I have NEVER played POKEMON at home. I am more than frustrated. 

I've Been Around

Re: RE: Bango.com/Google charges on my Rogers Bill

Nous avons aussi ces frais sur notre facture et nous ne comprenons pas d'où cela provient. Je vais communiquer avec rogers