Automatic Escalation of Account Issues

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Automatic Escalation of Account Issues

Hello - I wanted to suggest that when a customer makes changes to their account and it doesn't fully go through in the expected time, that it be automatically escalated for investigation and resolution.  

For example, account changes that should go through for ownership and service changes should be smooth.  When it doesn't go through, it typically goes to a back office team for resolution.  That process shouldn't depend upon a customer contacting Rogers a second time to have the matter escalated.  The system should accept changes within an allotted time, and when it doesn't, it should generate a ticket for investigation, resolution and closure.

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Automatic Escalation of Account Issues

.....really and Rogers customers expect that kind of service? HA!
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Makes a lot of sense to me, but as @tricci commented, .....really and Rogers customers expect that kind of service? HA!

They can't even keep their security certificates (recent was email), previously voicemail login security certificate was expired, and using expired protocols.

It is a great suggestion, maybe they could consider putting something like that into place.  Just maybe. There is a new COO in place who wants to improve the customer experience.

Bruce

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @Frances10

Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion, will definitely pass it along for consideration.

RogersPrasana