cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know the secret to getting a hold of Rogers?

Rockytop
I've been here awhile

I have been trying to get a hold of rogers for 2 days now, who would of thought you would be on hold on their internet chat line for a long period of time, never did get anyone. All I want to know is when my present term with rogers expires or does it expire or does it run continuously.Is the price going to jump? I have used the 1-888 number getting much the same result. So what do you do???

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Anyone know the secret to getting a hold of Rogers?

RogersZia

Good morning @Rockytop,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I realize the wait times have been less than ideal lately. There are a few different ways for you to get in touch with with. Aside from the phone and live chat, you do have the option to reach out to us via Twitter @RogersHelps or on Facebook.com/Rogers (24/7).

Additionally you can also contact us by sending a private message @CommunityHelps. You can check out this blog to learn how to send us a PM.

RogersZia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Anyone know the secret to getting a hold of Rogers?

RogersZia

Good morning @Rockytop,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I realize the wait times have been less than ideal lately. There are a few different ways for you to get in touch with with. Aside from the phone and live chat, you do have the option to reach out to us via Twitter @RogersHelps or on Facebook.com/Rogers (24/7).

Additionally you can also contact us by sending a private message @CommunityHelps. You can check out this blog to learn how to send us a PM.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation