Addon for Caller ID?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm an Enthusiast

Addon for Caller ID?

I got rid of the addons from Rogers on my Galaxy Nexus - being as this is the final/last device I have with Rogers, I wanted to cut back as much as possible. Of course, I assumed, erroneously, that Call Display was part of the standard plan, and not an addon.  Silly, silly me. I mean, why would I assume that. So now when someone calls, it comes in as Unknown, even if they are in my Contacts list (and yes, their contact record has their number starting with +1-...). Is this normal behaviour? Do I have to go back and get Call Display again?

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Addon for Caller ID?

Hello ccrashh

You will need to get Call Display back. Without Call Display all names will br Unknown unless they are stored in the phone and even then it may show Unknown.

Contact Rogers via Phone, Live Chat and have them re add Call Display on your account.
I'm an Enthusiast

Would love to use Live Chat, but no matter what browser I use, it gives me a tab that, when the chat gets beyond a certain line, I can no longer read any additional text. Fun - no scroll bar, nothing.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ccrashh

Yeah live chat has those issues at times with all browsers no matter what u do. Try calling into Rogers or message them on Facebook or Twitter @RogersHelps. They will be able to help you more