Adding an Authorized User

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Adding an Authorized User

Hello,

I'm wanting to add my fiance to my account so that if any issues arise while I'm at work in terms of connectivity, she can call and get it looked after.

How can I do this?

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted

Re: Adding an Authorized User

Hello @DonQuinney, welcome to the Community Robot Happy!

It's definitely handy to have another person on the account in case you're unable to reach out to customer service. You would have to add your fiancé as an authorized user.

Please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps and we can complete the request for you.

If you're unfamiliar with our private messaging system, please take a look at this page.

RogersZia

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Unless thing have changed, i think there are a few different levels of authorized users as well?

A level 1 is the highest you can do.
It allows them to do ANYTHING on the account, other than cancel.
(and in the end could, say if the account holder passes away, if they have PoA documentation, etc.)

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I can't go into the store and need to send my son, how can I add him as an authorized user.

Highlighted

Hello @hamidf,

Welcome to the Community!

It's absolutely convenient to have an authorized user on the account that can request changes or go to the store on your behalf.

We can add your son as an authorized user for you. Please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps and we'll be happy to complete the request for you. Not sure how our PM system works? Check out the How To Send A Private Message blog for assistance!

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Around

How to add authorized user to acct

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You have to call into them, and verify your account (that you are the primary, etc).
Then you can have them added to the account.

There are a few levels to add, depending on what you want them to be allowed to do.

Its always good to have someone set up as a level 1 on the account just in case, if you have someone trustworthy. 
A level 1 can do EVERYTHING except cancel everything.  Though they can in the case of you passing with a POA , etc.