Activation and Billing at the same time as Shipping

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Activation and Billing at the same time as Shipping

Hi all,

Just have my new pixel 2 xl panda and its awesome! However something make me feel not right here: My phone card was activated when the factory shipped it out,  which is 1/2 days before the day I received it. I just feel it not fair to have my bill started before I even start using it,  talked to online service and she said sorry but that's the rule.

I dont wanna be mean and yeah nobody would care about the 2 dollars differences , but wrong is wrong and I feel like I should complain about it. Thats all

***Edited Labels***

Re: Activation and Billing at the same time as Shipping

Hi @Lingfeng,

Congrats on your new phone! I was super tempted to get the Pixel 2 as well.  If the Pixel 3 has wireless charging, I'm sold.

You definitely raise a good point regarding activation when you don't have the device in hand yet.  You can always share your concern here and hopefully make an impact on the way things work. 

All the best!

RogersShaun

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Activation and Billing at the same time as Shipping

Thanks Shaun for the superlink you provided. Hopefully this issue can be solved and I can have one buck back to buy a soda.