Account suspended

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Account suspended

I was recently  unemployed for three months and with little to no savings I fell behind in my payments quickly. I have a job now and trying to catch up by paying what I can afford. My account is about to be suspended with services shut off because I can't afford to pay the past due balance in full. I am not sure what to do, I spoke with an agent and the only way to keep my service is pay the balance. 

Is there anything else I can do? I am in no way trying to avoid paying this. 

Re: Account suspended

Good evening @ldrh,

Welcome to the Rogers Community!

Going through financial difficulties happens to all of us. I know how hard it can be and I'm glad to hear you now have a job!

If you can’t make a payment by the due date or if you’re unable to pay your balance in full, you may negotiate a Payment Arrangement to clear your account balance.

If you don’t pay your past due amount and fail to make a Payment Arrangement, your services may be temporarily suspended

In order to make a payment arrangement and have your services restored (if they're already suspended), it's ideal that you get in touch with a representative from our Credits Operations department.

To do so, please dial 1 (800) 267-2070 (for a wireless account) or 1 (866) 346-3430.

Their hours of operations are:

• Monday to Friday: 7:00 a.m. (ET) – midnight (ET)
  • Saturday: 7:30 a.m. (ET) – 9:00 p.m. (ET)

If you don't have access to a phone, visit www.rogers.com/contactus and select the Billing & Payments tab.

Then, click on "Outstanding Accounts & Payment Inquiries" to use Live Chat.

To keep your account from being suspended, make sure to follow the date(s), amount(s), and method of payment you agreed to in your payment arrangement. See our Payment Arrangements article for more information.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude