Account sent to Global Credit

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Account sent to Global Credit

So in short I had claimed Bankruptcy in November 2016. All creditors were notified but Rogers sent or sold my account to Global Credit. I have tried contact the agency quite often with no luck in talking with someone. Called Roger's and they were useless. The collection agency reported on my credit bureaus in April 2017. Months after I came Bankruptcy. So now it looks like additional debt. I got my discharge Sept 2018. Any ideas on how to contact this collection agency??

*Edited Labels*

Highlighted

Re: Account sent to Global Credit

Good evening @Zoebako96,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thanks for your post.

I understand how trying it must be to be going through a bankruptcy. You must be glad it's behind you!

From the paperwork you were given when you finalized it, do you know if your cancelled Rogers account was included in the bankruptcy?

I'm sorry to hear you were not able to reach a satisfactory resolution by speaking to our Credit Operations representatives.

There might be an issue with the update on Global Credit collection agency files.

It would be ideal for you to get in touch with them directly, to ensure all their accounts are up-to-date.

To reach them, please dial: 

Quebec: 1-866-203-4168 
Other Provinces: 1-866-350-1405 

You may also want to email them at: info@globalintl.net.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance!

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Account sent to Global Credit

Hi

I have called them and they never return my calls. Been trying for months. But now thanks to you I have an email address. I will email all the paperwork to them. And yes that account was included in my Bankruptcy. Roger's should never have sent or sold my old account to them.

Thanks again!!