cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account access

jeztash
I've Been Around

In January, your CSRs granted access to a male to an account with an obvious female name. He then proceeded to downgrade my plan, change the address and then order himself a thousand dollar phone.

Four months later, multiple chats/phone calls still have not given me my account services, but you have the audacity to increase the rate of my plan.

Why in the heck does it take FOUR MONTHS of multiple phone calls to get my plan back? What in the heck are you people doing? I ask to be escalated over and over and over again and nothing happens. 

Why did it only take him ten minutes to destroy my account, and it's taking me months and months with no end sight? 

Is there anyone out there with any sense of how to fix this, or do I need to take this to the media?

Thanks.

***EDITED LABELS***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Account access

RogersYasmine

Hello @jeztash,

We appreciate you joining us here in the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your first post. 🙂

Customer privacy and security is of the utmost importance to us! This is why we have different measures in place to ensure our customers feel secure. One precaution you can take going forward is to add a PIN to your account that only you would know and you would be asked to provide that PIN before we can gain access and make any changes to your account. 

If your account was breached, this is very concerning for us!! You mentioned that you have had multiple interactions with us since this incident occurred and we are disappointed that no resolution has been found. 😔

If possible, we'd like to have a closer look into this for you to see what's going on and see how we can help further. Feel free to send us a Private Message via @CommunityHelps to get started. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Thank you,

RogersLaura

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Account access

RogersYasmine

Hello @jeztash,

We appreciate you joining us here in the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your first post. 🙂

Customer privacy and security is of the utmost importance to us! This is why we have different measures in place to ensure our customers feel secure. One precaution you can take going forward is to add a PIN to your account that only you would know and you would be asked to provide that PIN before we can gain access and make any changes to your account. 

If your account was breached, this is very concerning for us!! You mentioned that you have had multiple interactions with us since this incident occurred and we are disappointed that no resolution has been found. 😔

If possible, we'd like to have a closer look into this for you to see what's going on and see how we can help further. Feel free to send us a Private Message via @CommunityHelps to get started. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Thank you,

RogersLaura

View solution in original post