Account Suspension Lift

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Account Suspension Lift

Ignite TV services has been suspended due to one (1) month overdue bill non-payment. Now that payment has been made in full by credit card online. The suspension should be lifted automatically and not have to wait until the next business day for the credit department and Ignite reps to be back in office to lift it when the customer service sees that the payment has been applied on their end. 

***Added Labels***

Re: Account Suspension Lift

Hey @cynthiamory!

Welcome to the community!

I wholeheartedly appreciate wanting to see your services restored as soon as absolutely possible! 

Paying with a credit card online will allow for the payment to be received right away. If the payment was made in full, totalling the current balance owing then service should be restored quickly, this may not always be immediate and can vary based on the account. If service has not been restored by morning I would highly recommend contacting the credit operations department.

You can reach them at:

Telephone 1-800-268-7815 

Monday to Friday: 7:00 am - midnight ET

Saturday: 7:30 am - 9 pm ET

Sunday: 7:30 am - 6 pm ET - Andy

@RogersAndy

I've Been Here Awhile

Yes, I have spoke to 3 other representatives over the phone. The last person I have spoken to was very nice and I was telling him that since every department is able to see on their end that a payment has been made, they should also be able to lift the suspension on their end and not just the credit department. He mentioned that it was also case by case situations (for example: customers who have payment arrangements and are only paying small increments they cannot lift suspension unless paid in full) which I understand, but there should be a system in place that if a payment has been paid in full (balance owing, or full balance of past due) and it's shown the account, there should be an option to restore the service immediately on rogers end, regardless of which department. Especially if customers such as myself, aren't able to contact the credit department during their operating hours when it conflicts with our working hours. 

If in the near future that system can be developed in your CMS, that would be great for both Rogers and Customers. OR.... just like regular customer service reps and techs, have a 24 hour Credit Department Team available. (It will be cheaper to just have it done in the system though)

Hello again @cynthiamory,

Thank you very much for taking the time to confirm that one of our representative provided you with an explanation.

I can definitely imagine this situation caused some inconveniences.

We appreciate your feedback and we'll forward it to the team in charge for review.

Have a nice day!

RogersMaude