Account Balance

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Account Balance

When I logged into my Rogers account, I found my account balance at $-50.00. I paid the right amount on my bill and they didn't email me anything or any new bill. It isn't even enough for the bill. I was wondering what happened and why it's at -50. It really don't want to lose $50 for nothing.

Solved! Go to Solution.
I've Been Around

Re: Account Balance

-$50.00 is a credit balance, did you make recent changes to your services that reduced the cost of your services, or perhaps had a credit issued for a service problem?  Nice to find out that you have a credit balance and not an increased bill of $50.00 more.

@AlexanderChasewrote:

When I logged into my Rogers account, I found my account balance at $-50.00. I paid the right amount on my bill and they didn't email me anything or any new bill. It isn't even enough for the bill. I was wondering what happened and why it's at -50. It really don't want to lose $50 for nothing.

Good morning @AlexanderChase

Welcome to our Community!

As this is a user to user forum, they will not be able to answer this question without access to your account. I know that unexpected credits or charges to an account can be cause for concern so let us look into it for you.

Please PM us @CommunityHelps and I will further assist. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

I've Been Around

So have a minus on my Rogers bill and and I owe the same on my credit card. Which one is right?

Greetings @roberta1553!

Thank you for joining us in the Community Forums and congratulations on your first post! 👍

Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. I can see how this would be a bit confusing! Just to clarify my understanding, are you saying that you received a Rogers invoice indicating you have a credit balance, but you have also been charged on your credit card for the exact same amount? 

We'd definitely like to take a closer look for you to see what's up! Please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on our Private Messaging system, please CLICK HERE.

Thanks!

RogersLaura