AWFUL customer service!!!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

AWFUL customer service!!!

havent seen a bill since September!!! been charged outrageous data overages for months on end with a broken device that everyone refused to fix since day one for data leaks and a phone that will not hold a charge an have been thro 20 chargers in two years now! (yes i know how to use them properly never had to ever replace on a charger in the past!!) getting told one thing and getting another! dealing with awful customer service from snobby reps and reps that refuse to listen to or fix problems but quick to throw out "bandaids" ... my bill has been arrears for about a year now cause they have refused to fix the issue an just kept uping the charges! was paying outrageous amounts for my monthly plan cause I apparently needed it when i didnt! ... now that i have finally fixed my device (well got another from a friend) I use less than 500mb an yet was paying over $100/month!! Can't wait for my agreement to end so I can get out of the contract and get a new phone elsewhere!!!! 

Oh and not to mention that the last "Manager" I tried to talk to about fixing my bill and helping set a plan to get caught up I instead got yelled at and hung up on!!!! disgusted with the lack of care and respect that the Customer Service Reps at Rogers has for their loyal customers!!!

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Re: AWFUL customer service!!!

Okay I'm not on here on behalf of Rogers, but lets take a few steps back here.

Who is refusing to fix your phone? All the phones have a one year warranty. If it is simple as it not charging, that should be covered. However if you have damaged the device in any way, the warranty is void and you would probably have to pay to have it fixed. There is never a situation where the company would outright refuse to fix a phone. There is always an option for a replacement at least if a fix can't be done.

You aren't getting your bill. Okay, so how do you normally get it? Is it delivered in the mail? Have you asked a customer service agent if you're still on that method of billing, or did you get changed to online billing? Or have you always been on online billing? Maybe the e-mail is getting sent to your junk folder. Keep in mind if you have an online MyRogers account and are able to login successfully you should be able to just go ahead and view your bills from there if you haven't been receiving them.

From the sounds of the data overages you're quoting, you're using a lot more then 500MB per month. However you have your phone set up, you're running your data up at a crazy rate. It's never a problem with the hardware but always with the software. That unfortunately would require someone to look into the account to see if something can be done.

From reading your situation, I'd follow the complaint process on the website under the "Contact Us" section and then "File A Complaint".

Hopefully this has been helpful.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @jck89

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

I can certainly understand the frustration of not receiving your bill. I would love to help. I've just sent you a private message from @CommunityHelps. When you next log in, please check your messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen.

@RogersRoland

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

its definetly more than just not recieving my bills!! there is a much deeper issue! like my phone not charging and having major data issues!! and the fact that the service reps that answer the phone have no respect for customers and dont like to deal with the bigger issue .. kinda how you skipped the deeper issue like broken phone an ridiculous overages for months on end an not being fixed! and just getting brushed over, and you brushed over it to deal with bills ... yea i want my bills but thats not going to change the months and months of problems 

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Okay I'm not on here on behalf of Rogers, but lets take a few steps back here.

Who is refusing to fix your phone? All the phones have a one year warranty. If it is simple as it not charging, that should be covered. However if you have damaged the device in any way, the warranty is void and you would probably have to pay to have it fixed. There is never a situation where the company would outright refuse to fix a phone. There is always an option for a replacement at least if a fix can't be done.

You aren't getting your bill. Okay, so how do you normally get it? Is it delivered in the mail? Have you asked a customer service agent if you're still on that method of billing, or did you get changed to online billing? Or have you always been on online billing? Maybe the e-mail is getting sent to your junk folder. Keep in mind if you have an online MyRogers account and are able to login successfully you should be able to just go ahead and view your bills from there if you haven't been receiving them.

From the sounds of the data overages you're quoting, you're using a lot more then 500MB per month. However you have your phone set up, you're running your data up at a crazy rate. It's never a problem with the hardware but always with the software. That unfortunately would require someone to look into the account to see if something can be done.

From reading your situation, I'd follow the complaint process on the website under the "Contact Us" section and then "File A Complaint".

Hopefully this has been helpful.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

phone has absolutely no physical damage! .. the data issue has been since day one setting were all correct, all data would be off, mobile data data roaming evrything, and when calling in they would say i used up to 20 gb some times, wasnt till i got a new device that my bills show less than 500 mb used,,, bills have been (without my request consent or doing) switched back an forth from online to paper n i can see some online for the time i was on olb but never recieved a paper bill ... the not charging thet wouldnt do anything for cause when i brought it into store it showed the charging symbol, ..meanwhile would take a day an a half to get to a full charge ... now it just doesnt like to charge at all or hold a charge when i do get it to charge and its past its warrraanty now, its off warranty.. now im just stuck paying off the  bill that has been haunting me from data overages and ect and i will be going elsewhere on a byop... the care that i have recieved an disrespect from agents, managaers incl is disgusting!! it's customer service industy, show compassion understanding an maybe some general knowledge of the products

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

I'm sorry but you definately need help from someone higher up due to how complex your issue is. I'd suggest following my instructions as mentioned earlier about following a complaint online, get in touch with the mods on the forum here @CommunityHelps, or even try to get through to the office of the president. I don't think anyone on the frontline is going to be able to sort out what is going on. I certainly can't.