cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$99.99 Ignite 500u with Flex 5 and Disney+ not available?

LRod
I've been here awhile

I'll try to keep this short.

I called in to cancel my home services as I've found better prices elsewhere. When the rep proceeded to look for something better for me, he gave me a quote for Ignite 150u with Flex 10 for $125. But I found another deal on Rogers.com that was even better -- Ignite 500u with Flex 5 and 12months of Disney+ for $99.99. Home phone is just $10 more. I got upset and asked him why he didn't offer this to me and his response was he doesn't see it on his end, and the only packages he can offer me are what he sees. We got cut off so I called again, this time asking for retention. This time the lady said both the offer I see online AND the Flex 10 offer the initial rep gave me do NOT exist.

I still see this offer, and I can take all the way to check out. Yet it perplexes me how Rogers employees cannot see all the offers they have and have it available for all customers.

I currently pay $173 for my home services, so switching to this would obviously save me a lot more money, and i would continue to be an appreciative and loyal customer. So what gives?

**Labels Added**

4 REPLIES 4

Re: $99.99 Ignite 500u with Flex 5 and Disney+ not available?

Babylegs1
I plan to stick around

new customers only

RogersRahul

Greetings @LRod,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

We're sorry to hear about the poor customer service experience, this isn't the type of experience we want you to have with us. We definitely appreciate your loyalty; however, different offers have different eligibility and requirements and not all customers can have the same options. We'd be happy to take a closer look to see what is going on.

Feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
RogersRahul

LRod
I've been here awhile
Thanks for responding. However, it does not state anywhere that this is a promotion for new customers only. And every single one of the reps I spoke with said they could not find this promotion on their end. On previous calls, they would be able to tell me this immediately.. "Sorry sir, that promotion is not for existing customers." But not one of them said this.

On top of that, why is our loyalty not rewarded? As a restaurant manager, I've given regular guests discounts, complimentary hors d'oeuvres and drinks, swag from vendors, and on special occasions, I would give them a massive discount or even take care of their bill. I don't treat new guests this way. I may treat them to an hors d'oeuvre or a dessert IF I find they're celebrating something, or they're new to the area, or if they treat my staff exceptionally well. They have to make an impression to get rewarded; not simply walk in from the street.

LRod
I've been here awhile
I left a message. Now what?
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation