60$ BYOD 10 Gig promotional plan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: 60$ BYOD 10 Gig promotional plan

Hello @Ogarcia

The offer ends tonight unless they postpone it and offer it for the next couple of days. If the offer ends tonight, sadly the system will remove this plan and reps will not longer have access to it and same with Rogers.

They can offer something else but not this plan.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @manila77

The rep did not have this info until Friday. Thus why the rep did not tell you. You would need to call in and see as some plans do not work and some do.
I've Been Around

Just got disconnected again after waiting on phone for 3 hours 13 mins. This is the third time I got disconnected since yesterday after waiting for hours. I have been a loyal Rogers customers for over 16 years with wireless/tv/internet......this kind of service is how you treat your customers??? I am very disappointed.....

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @canzilla

Well the lines are really tied up and it seems like the system is auto disconnecting people so it does not overflow and crash the whole system to the point no rep or customer can call in or do anything.

A manager i know within Rogers explained this. When you have thousands calling in at once, the systems are not designed to handle that many for ANY company. So they will start to fail and crash at one point. 

Sadly Rogers can only do so much at this moment. Same with any other carrier that is having issues similar to this. I have been on hold with Telus live chat for 2 hrs. Spoke to someone and got disconnected. Not another 200+ people waiting in line and another 1-2 hr wait. Seems to be wide spread. 

I've Been Around

@Theo4, you may want to check your email confirmation to make sure the extra 5GB is added onto your account.

If you do not see it, you would need call Rogers to add it back in.

I've Been Around

I wait 45 mins, got the line but just before proceeding told me oups you are not in right Province!!! Quebec is excluded from that promotion!!!  Heinnnnn !!! i'm still at Rogers.. Now the price is made by Provinces soon to be by City then gender ..  oh well after 25 plus years time to let it go !!! Rogers got no respect for their customer !!

I've Been Around

Hi RogersCorey,

Is there a fee to change plans? My current plan costs are higher than the current 10gb promo 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jjjjjjjjjjjjjrr

Quebec is not included with any carriers. This was shown with all carriers including Best Buy. Best Buy started this off with BC and Alberta. Then all the other provinces and carriers excluding Quebec. Quebec has their own pricing and rules. That is why.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @maria81

If you are on a locked contract, there is a possibility that you will need to pay the remaining flextab to get this. So most likely yes.

" Cancellations fees will apply"

This plan is ONLY for ones without a contract and ones bringing their own phones to Rogers.
I Plan to Stick Around

Honestly this isn't such a hard problem to solve. Rogers did this on purpose. I'm an existing customer, why can't I add this plan online myself like every other very expensive plan? Why can't you go into a Rogers store and do it in person? Bell is allowing customers to do that. It's ridiculous. I will likely miss out on this plan. I've been a Rogers customer for 15+ years but considering the trend is to offer better plans hopefully something similar will be offered in the future.