60$ BYOD 10 Gig promotional plan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: 60$ BYOD 10 Gig promotional plan

Hi,

I was reading the features of the $60 10G plan. I have the corporate plan. Is it the same features? I just sign up with Rogers on Thursday and i was disappointed that the guy assisting me didn't tell me about the deal. 

Please help

I've Been Around

I was with an agent on Saturday December 16 and he could not access my account to change it to the 85/mo 10gb premium plan offer as it was apparently a systemic issue at the time. How will you guys rectify this sort of situation where the issue was on your end? Will you honor this offer past the date? I've been trying to manually change my service on the my rogers account but even that is not allowing me to. 

I'm Here A Lot

I've trying to reach someone to change my plan now for 2 days.  Over 100 attempts at dialing-in to multiple numbers.  

Most times I get a "fast busy" signal.  Sometimes I get connected with ringing, only to have it change to a fast busy signal after a minute or so.  

What are the best numbers to call in to from BC?  Are we to presume we'll have access to this deal post today as there's no way Rogers will be able to meet demand?

I Plan to Stick Around

I waited on hold for 35 mins was hung up on. I waited on hold again for 1hour and 30 mins and was hung up again. I cannot change my plan online, chat is unavailable. This is ridiculous. I called a Rogers store to ask if they would do it in person, they said they cannot. The plan does not show up for them and can only do it through retention. I am super angry as this is a huge waste of time. I don't mind waiting on hold but being hung up on? Why not make it an option online for people like all the other more expensive plans? Rogers doesn't actually want you to get this plan.
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi. I am trying to upgrade to this plan as I am a long time BYOD Rogers customer. I recognize and appreciate how busy you are, however, two different support reps have told me by phone they will not upgrade me as "my plan is already good". I have numerous friends with teh same wireless circumstances as me and they have been upgraded with no issue. Could you please add me to the list of pending updates? I recognize it will take a couple of days to finalize. Thank you for your time and effort.

I've Been Around

$60 10gb promo - NOT ABLE TO GET A HOLD OF YOU

Hello,

I've been trying to call in to switch my plan but I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone.  The phone rings but no one answers. I also texted in to 40019 as per your website's contact us page but haven't received a response yet. I found no email address to email into, so I am now posting this message here. Please get back to me, or at least uphold the promo when I am able to get in touch when your lines clear! Thank you

I'm Here A Lot

The only number that worked for me is 1-800-898-2355. I kept getting a busy tone too but kept trying repeatedly. Chat did not connect for me at all, and I received no responses on FB Messenger or Twitter. I would say the phones are your best bet, but it will take a few hours 😞

I'm Here A Lot

I am wondering the same

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @sri123

Sadly your only way to get it is by calling into Rogers. Online is not open, live chat and facebook chat is down as well and stores do not do this deal.
I'm Here A Lot

Why does MYRogers still show up as: My Wireless Package Talk & Text w/5GB - No Tab

Hi Rogers, on Saturday December 16th, I signed up for 10GB, MyRogers account should state 10GB, not 5GB.

Rogers, please help with this? It needs to state accurate info, not 5GB.