60$ BYOD 10 Gig promotional plan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: 60$ BYOD 10 Gig promotional plan

Hello @kenmasters

Yes however it won't be more then $25 goodwill discount to be honest. Maybe a bit more but most reps are told not to give out or give out a small discount if need be.
I've Been Here Awhile

I got into a hold queue and waited an hour and then the call ended while waiting.  This is insane.  Rogers really dropped the ball with this promotion.  Great promotion if you can actually get through to get it.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @AmandaKC

Many have however the wait times are longer then 2+ hrs. Some are also being disconnected when getting connected to a rep.

EDIT - Tried to even Call Rogers number and still not connecting. Seems like they are having major issues.
I'm Here A Lot

Another 2 hour wait (so total 4 hours) – spoke to someone who told me the prior rep had changed my plans but didn't add the bonus +5GB to either of my 2 lines? This rep said he was doing that for me and would also give me a small credit for having been disconnected the first time. And then the line disconnected again mid-conversation, lol!

Sooo I dunno, I'm hoping everything was done correctly this time around even though MyRogers says "Talk & Text w/5GB - No Tab" for both lines..

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @polythenepacket

Oh man that is no good. I am starting to think their servers and their lines are having major issues to the point its the system causing this.

Hopefully it got added.
I'm Here A Lot

The 2nd CSR just called me back! He confirmed everything had been added to my account and that it says 5GB only because the additional 5GB is a promo that gets added towards the end of the month (I'm guessing that's the code he used instead of a 10GB code). I also see a $22 credit in my account for the hassle, which was kind of him. I really appreciated him calling me back. I've been at it since 8am this morning and it's now almost 1pm - glad it ended on a high note thanks to this rep!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @polythenepacket

Yay! Glad it got fixed and worked out!
I'm Here A Lot

@polythenepacket, you are so lucky! I was waiting for 3 hrs and 27 mins and got disconnected.  Now i need to wait all over again.  Rogers -- i hope you're reading these posts!!! I too am on the same boat as this customer and would love a credit for the hassle as well.  Yesterday i spent 3 hrs and 11 mins to change it to the plan and now i have spent 3 hrs and 27 mins trying to speak to someone about this and got disconnected.  Now i am on hold again, after 20 mins or non stop redialing the # to be on the queue.

Sighh. There goes my Monday.

I've Been Here Awhile

I've been trying to contact Rogers intermittently over the weekend and continuously over the last 2 hours - no live chat available and just getting a busy signal! Tried multiple numbers too - which ones got you guys through?!
I've Been Around

tried 3 different numbers plus live chat and text with no luck to contact rogers ,,,,it goes straight to busy signal ...not even on hold ,,,...hoping they will realize that people wanting to get promotion cant reach them even if want too and will honor past today due to their issues with customer service ....even tried to go to store and they said can only do through phone ......