60$ BYOD 10 Gig promotional plan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: 60$ BYOD 10 Gig promotional plan

Hello @mx3man123

Believe me i know. Even Telus is bad at 3hr wait and i got this right now on their live chat.

" All of our agents are currently serving other customers. There are 293 people ahead of you in the queue."

So it seems like a long wait for everyone.
I'm Here A Lot

@mx3man123try this # 1 866 431-9749 or 1-800-898-2355.

I've Been Around

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @rachelproulx

Yes that is correct. However some are asking why it shows 5GB on their plan instead of 10GB which that comment u linked does not explain that. Just explains that after the 24 month period is over u get to keep it unless u change plans. Some i guess did not see the " 5GB extra bonus" and did not click to them. 

Its a 5GB plan with a 5GB bonus data added. u will see some plans showing 5GB + 5GB data bonus and some showing 10GB instead. its a bit confusing

I'm Here A Lot

@Meowmix, i've been on hold for 2 hrs and 27 mins trying to see what is correct. 

I was changed over to the new promo plan but it only says 5GB and not 10GB like how my other friends did.

I will update once i get through to someone.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @carmoji

Hopefully it gets resolved. Yes some will see a 10GB plan but some will see a 5GB and then the extra 5GB will come automatically upon activating it.

I think the reps are using 2 plans with the same codes to do this. Hopefully it gets resolved!
I'm Here A Lot

I have to work so not going to wait in line for another 3+ hours...  Rogers should compensate for my lost time. 

But if I did have the time.. I would call TELUS and Rogers at the same time.  Whoever picks up the phone first, gets my business.   

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kenmasters

No carrier will " compensate" for your lost time. You picked to call and wait to get this plan. Its not like your service is down and doesn't work thus a compensation would be granted.  Thats how they see it.

Anyways after an hr wait i am at 91 with Telus chat ( returning a phone). Shows another hr wait. Lets see lol

I'm Here A Lot

Hello @Meowmix

I think they will NEED to compensate if they want my business.  They don't HAVE to.  But that's their choice and I have mine.  Every CS group has the ability to "motivate" a customer.  They don't need to write a cheque.  They can offer a discount off my next bill.  I know because they have done this in the past.  

I've Been Around

Has anyone been able to even dial in? I tried to dial a few different Roger numbers to get on a hold list but it won't even patch through.