60$ BYOD 10 Gig promotional plan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: 60$ BYOD 10 Gig promotional plan

Hello @polythenepacket

Yeah i agree i had the same issue once with Rogers. The line got cut and the rep did not call back or change anything. Happened again but the rep did it. So i wonder if the reps are told to just go on to the next person in line.

I agree that the lines are ridiculous
I Plan to Stick Around

I was on hold for 1 hour and 33 minutes this morning and my call was randomly disconnected, anything you can do to help?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @qwikdraw22

Unfortunately the only way to get this plan is by calling in again and trying to get through. Live chat, Facebook are down and the stores will not accept to do the changed. So ur only chance again is calling in.
I Plan to Stick Around

wow that's brutal, it wasn't even a disconnect from my end - the music stopped playing, it was a long pause and then went out.  This is after I waited over half an hour in the store yesterday only to be told I couldn't be helped because I have a business account - ridiculous

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @qwikdraw22

Most Rogers stores do not accept or handle Business accounts. This is due to the security and all for those plans.

AS for this. Sadly this is the only thing that can work. Other carriers seem to be able to do this in store.
I've Been Around

Can exisiting customers already on a contract switch to this plan?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Damackz

I do believe so however this plan is only for a NO TERM / NO CONTRACT. Its also available for plans that bring ur own device.

You would need to see as some with contracts have been turned down. You also may have to pay a cancellation fee in order to get this plan.

"Offer ends December 18, 2017 and is subject to change. Available to customers activating or upgrading to a no-term $60 5GB non-share plan with unlimited Canada-wide calling, unlimited messaging, Roam Like Home, caller ID, name display and enhanced voicemail. Available to new or existing customers who activate or upgrade to a non-share line on an eligible plan. Connection fee of $25/line applies to activate your services. Early cancellation fees apply."

I've Been Around

i did not get a text message saying that the extra 5gb will be permanent. I too changed mine online and screen captured the 5gb + 5gb bonus. However, when logged into my account, it says 5gb no tab. What is the best way to clarify that I indeed do have the 10gb?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jerresistible

Its a 5GB plan however they add another 5GB as a bonus.

"5GB+ 5GB Non-shared Plan - $60+ taxes

5GB data bonus is applied immediately at time of activation.

I had a 10GB data package and got another 4GB data for free for 24months. The plan it self showed 10GB but when u go into Rogers - My Rogers - Account number - Manager my add ons OR Check Data it should show there. 

I've Been Here Awhile

It would be great if you could even get through to the automated system, all I get is a busy signal.  I don't mind waiting on hold but you can't even get through to get on hold.   Bell it is I guess.