60$ BYOD 10 Gig promotional plan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: 60$ BYOD 10 Gig promotional plan

I wouldn’t have a problem waiting on the phone, the problem is not being even able to queu in the phone. I went to a Bell store yesterday and the store reps said they could switch me then and there, so yes it would be faster if I can’t even queu through Rogers. Like I said, I’m a 10+ year customer and I do have patience and understanding as well as a heck of a lot of loyalty, but it doesn’t seem Rogers is interested in helping me if I can’t even manage to get a form of potential contact.
I'm Here A Lot

Thank you for the quick response Roger!

You mentioned it was an extra 5GB promotion but before my post, at another roger's customers post, you said it was 10GB permanent plan?  I have friends that says 10GB on their new plan and they told me to call customers service to get it corrected, hence, being on hold for over 1.30hrs and on counting.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Artroxy

I have a question. Why don't u go to a Rogers store then? If going to the Bell store seems faster why not at a Rogers store?

Just called the Rogers store near me and they told me they are able to do it without any issues.

So why don't u try that?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @carmoji

Yes it's a going to show that as per below. I guess they added that tag instead and should show 5 extra GB data as well. Some got the 10GB for $60 plan. It's a mess to be honest.

" Offer ends December 18, 2017 and is subject to change. Available to customers activating or upgrading to a no-term $60 5GB non-share plan with unlimited Canada-wide calling, unlimited messaging, Roam Like Home, caller ID, name display and enhanced voicemail. Available to new or existing customers who activate or upgrade to a non-share line on an eligible plan. Connection fee of $25/line applies to activate your services. Early cancellation fees apply."
I'm Here A Lot

Hi Roger,

The stores will not help the switch over because they don't get money from helping - i actually went to 3 rogers store yesterday while doing some christmas shopping, and went to 2 wireless wave, they were so busy, they annouced to everyone that was there that they will not be catering to those who are switching plans, they are strictly doing new activations only.

If you don't mind me asking, are you in the Toronto GTA?

The stores that said they will not be assisting are: Yorkdale Mall, Scarborough Town Centre, Markville Mall, Fairview Mall, Eaton's Centre, Shoppes on Don Mills.

This is also an image right now at Markville Mall for Roger's store - Infront of Roger's Store Markville Mall

I've Been Here Awhile

I was told they didn’t. I am actually headed now to a Rogers store so hopefully that will help!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Artroxy

I would call before going just incase they say that they can. Remember some reps can say yes we can but others say they cant as reported
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @carmoji

Yes i am. I called those stores and they said the same however the store under the head office of Rogers in Toronto the rep told me they could. However remember that one rep could also be misleading. So it could be the case.
I'm Here A Lot

Hi Roger,

It really is!  Roger's and other phone carriers should just change their system to all their customers to the $60 plan and if anyone has an issue with it, call Roger's and put them back on their plan before. Much easier no? Smiley LOL

Everyone wants a good deal - patience is definitely the key.  Last night i literally prepared a meal, finished the meal and washed the dishes and did laundry etc while waiting for a rep. LOL

I've Been Around

want to change to my data plan