60$ BYOD 10 Gig promotional plan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: 60$ BYOD 10 Gig promotional plan

Sorry - I read further into the thread - it seems another 5Gb will be automatically added?

What should I look for by way of confirmation please?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Lilswitche

At this point it would be by calling into customer service and see what is happening. will be a long wait though.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Polskadz

Seems like their servers are going down at this point and will have to do a full reboot if it keeps happening.
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello, I've been on the phone for hours only to have you system hang-up on me twice! I am more than willing to wait and understand how busy Rogers must be due to this promotion, but they doesn't seem to be a way for me to get this deal considering your system hangs up me on after about an hour wait.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @thatguyisrite

Sadly as i said before. You would need to call back and if the line works, stay on hold and see if someone picks up without being hung up on.
I'm Here A Lot

Rogers please help...

I signed up for your $60 10GB plan, yet when I sign into MyRogers account, why does it show 5GB on my account? It says Talk & Text 5GB-no tab.

Why? I am very upset, and concerned it will turn to 5GB after 24 months. I need this to accurately state 10GB on MyRogers account.

Please help Rogers?

I've Been Around

I can't even switch! It's saying they are experiencing high wait times.. :'(

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @McBoober

I believe they use 2 plans which one is 5GB + 5GB bonus data which only shows 5GB ( The extra 5 will show under ur data on your My Rogers account). If it does not contact the store and see what they say.
I've Been Here Awhile

Exact same thing has happened to me, and my $6 add on hasn’t been removed.
Ron

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @dusty1

Th/e wait times are really high so sadly its a long wait.